Thursday, October 22, 2009

Same Day, Different Post

I have realized that my focus has been really bad lately. I am going to need to push myself to pay better attention, especially at work. I can be much more accurate than I have been. It does not have to be such a struggle.

It may be a really great opportunity to leave the home stuff at home. It I do this correctly, I will be able to leave work at work and home at home. What a concept.

I really do love my job. I especially feel fortunate that I work with a group of people that I respect. I do get really worried that with the job market the way it is I could end up losing this job that I love.

I can be more accurate
I can be more accurate
I can be more accurate
I can be more accurate
I can be more accurate
I can be more accurate
I can be more accurate

Oops. That is not the secret:

I am very accurate
I am very accurate
I am very accurate
I am very accurate
I am very accurate
I am very accurate
I am very accurate
I am very accurate
I am very accurate
I am very accurate
I am very accurate


That's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment