Friday, October 9, 2009

Dating when your ex won't leave

Oh, I tried. I met one really nice man on, of all things AOL.....

There were times when it was awkward. Like the time that my oldest daughter (A1) asked me in front of "What's his name" "So, did you sleep with (insert name here) last night?"
I almost choked! But said What?!?!?! She said "Well, did you have a sleepover last night?".

These moments and other massive amounts of changes took place over about a 4 week period of time. I really enjoyed dating (insert name here). He was very self-sufficient He even balanced his own checkbook !!! I nearly cried.

But then, I got very insecure. I didn't think I was getting enough attention from (insert name here).

I am writing during lunch so I have no more time today.



Next, how my insecurity led to my 3rd and final family blessing A3.

No comments:

Post a Comment