Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's been a few days

Wow! What a busy weekend! Kids stuff mostly. Girl Scouts for 1 & 3 and band stuff for 2.

I am really proud to say that I have change my mountain of laundry into a small hill that can be easily walked around in our laundry hallway. It's amazing what can be accomplished when you put your mind to it, oh and give up a Saturday night and Sunday afternoon.

Now that I am writing this blog, I get blocked. I remember back when the kids were little and I had come up with a title for the book I wasgunna write. I had the funniest stuff going on! Now, I can't think of anything to write about.

Also, it's 6:13 and I have no idea what to make for dinner. I just went grocery shopping but I don't feel like making anything that I bought. Tacos? Spaghetti? Chicken Chatchatori? (okay I don't know how to spell it but I do know how to make it). The choices!!! To many, cannot decide......If I wasn't exhausted I was have stress! Thank God for exhaustion!

At least I get to go to work tomorrow. Did I just say that!?!?!?! Either I am getting old or I need to get out more!!!! Speaking of getting old. Does it make you old if you jam to Copacabana? I caught my self "Rockin' out " to Barry Manilow. Maybe I was just caught up in the moment but I remember a time when I wouldn't be caught dead listening to him let alone enjoying it!

I think I write better when I am at my desk at work. Hmmmm

Let's see, tomorrow: How I came up with my blog title, 1,000 people need my attention and there's a cat sitting on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment