Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day one - DO something to be more positive

Have you ever had one of those days when everything goes right? Me either! So far today is nothing but putting out fires. Work is really terrific though since I am able to deal with this stuff as it comes up - Yay mommy!

Anyway, last night I did a couple of things that felt really good. I called my Mom and that is always a wonderful thing. She is at the point where she doesn't necessarily remember that I called but we always have wonderful reaffirming chats. She is getting older but not less fabulous.

I also called my sister. This time it was just to see how she is. Not about Mom, not about my struggles. I just called to say "I know you are busy so I was just checking in".

I have also been working on affirmations. This is something I learned from another fabulous sister. Apparently, this is the secret that Oprah spoke so highly of a while back. If you live as if you have achieved your goals, you will achieve them. My thing right now is that I tell myself that it is wonderful to have all my bills paid.

Oh I just remembered a really important affirmation: I am so glad that "What's his name" no longer sleeps in my living room!
I am so glad that "What's his name" no longer sleeps in my living room!
I am so glad that "What's his name" no longer sleeps in my living room!
I am so glad that "What's his name" no longer sleeps in my living room!
I am so glad that "What's his name" no longer sleeps in my living room!



That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment