Monday, November 2, 2009

I really should lose some weight

I have said this a lot in my life. It used to be (when I was in my 20's) If I gained a little weight I would lose my appetite. It sure isn't that way anymore.

When I was going through my divorce I lost 50 pounds in a month. In fact, when we reunited and went to our marriage counselor, he asked "What's his name" if that was why he wanted to get back together.

This time, it would not be for anyone but me. My daughters think I am fine the way I am. G2 did say that if I was unhappy she would be willing to encourage me to exercise more or even work out with me. I think that this is something I need to do on my own.

But, what the heck am I going to do? Here are a few ideas:

Replace my snack food with healthier items (veggies perhaps)
Take a walk with one of the girls at night
Sit ups (ha ha ha ha)
I could also buy a variety of women's magazines as they always seem to have helpful hints about how to lose 10 pounds a week
Or, I could actually read the women's magazines I have purchased in the past to see if there are any good ideas.

Ok, I have a great idea!!! I am going to share these ideas out here. I will try these helpful hints and let people know if they are effective and as easy as they profess to be on the covers!!! Unless of course I don't feel like it.

To keep my motivated, I will report my results out here.

I will start with admitting my weight. Currently, I weigh XXX pounds. I will let you know how it changes as time goes on.
Also, I wear a size **. As soon as that changes, I will let everyone know.

Ok, I will start

Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment