Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Friday! Nuthin' better 'n that!

Yep, I am so happy it's almost the end of the week. I think I work tomorrow nite at my third job but that can be fun. It's a social place and I get along really well with my co-worker.

Now of course, tonite I spend time with my Mother. It's nice. She is really upbeat and always likes my new clothes. (of course I don't have new clothes, she just doesn't remember). I also really love that I can finally be of help.

Tonight is also movie night at G3's school. It's a nice deal. There are parent chaperons and the kids get to hang in a non-classroom setting. G3 has a lot of friends. She really is an amazing combination of G1 and G2. She has the emotional limitations of G1 along with the artistic / creative flair. She is also very socially adept like G2.

Oh yes and G2 has a date tonight with her new fella. According to her he is nice, smart friendly and interesting. I have met him, (otherwise they wouldn't be going out) and he does seem really nice. I do trust her judgment. She has a wonderful habit of thinking about how things could and should affect her future and she wants to do the right thing.

My beautiful G1 turns 16 next week. Doesn't that mean I am officially old?

No comments:

Post a Comment