Monday, December 14, 2009

Yup, my baby (G3) Couldn't sleep again last night

This time she woke me up at 11:00 pm. I let her fall asleep next to me. On the way to work I was thinking about it and it's really quite amazing. She said she couldn't sleep but when she laid down she conked right out. This is a very powerful feeling to think that I could be that much of a comfort to someone. The irony is that I can't be comforted by myself that way, otherwise I would always sleep really well. And, I don't.

No worries. We had a really great weekend. G1 had a Knowledge Bowl competition on Saturday. G3 had a play rehearsal at church and G2 "hung out" with friends. On Sunday G3 and I were at church bright and early (and almost on time) for her play. It was really adorable. Those kids and their leader are amazing!!!

Later we rented a movie - "The Last Mimzy". It was really cute and my G1 and G3 really enjoyed it. We had popcorn and kept warm in the midst of all this snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment