Monday, December 21, 2009

I think I have the flu - Not H1N1

I have just been feeling icky! My youngest gal is home sick with "what's his name". I have to admit, it's nice to not have to stay home from work when the kids are not well. Part of me feels really bad that I am not home with her but since he is there it's a great opportunity for them to bond. I will find out when I get home how much time he really spent with her and how much was spent fighting dragons.

I had coffee with a friend last night. Again, not something I do too often so it was a wonderful thing. Before I knew it an hour and a half had gone by. It's a wonderful thing to have a conversation with someone who is both intelligent and interesting.

Gosh, I really don't know what to write about today. I think I am going to log on later and tell a story from when G1 was younger.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment