Monday, December 28, 2009

It's been a long time

I really had a wonderful Christmas. I don't know what it was but I was not plagued by the usual stress of the season.

The kids were so thoughtful with their gift giving. My eldest gave me season 5 of 24 on dvd. She knows her Mom! Her gifts were actually quite amazing. She was so excited to give to others it was an absolute thrill to watch. My baby gave me a mug she made and G2 bought me lunch when we went shopping. I really felt the spirit of the season.

We had Christmas day at my Mom's. They have a wonderful party room that we could use. There were 3 generations of family there. My niece and her family were there. Her children are quite young (18 months and 3 years) and having the younger ones around made it seem even more like Christmas.

It's another short week here at work. As an additional bonus, I am not scheduled at my third job. This is going to be a wonderful three days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment