Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I have no idea what to write about

Many things have been happening just nothing fun to write about.

"What's His Name" does have a job interview this week. That is probably the biggest news our house has seen since last June. I really hope he hears something of promise. He does need the boost. A move forward would be a boost for the rest of us for sure.

Work is going well. I learn new things pretty regularly and that is a huge benefit to the position I am in.

My mom still doesn't remember where I work or what I do. She has been in a great mood though every time I see her and I really couldn't ask for anything more.

I am taking an early shift at my third job this weekend (5 a.m.) so I can go to my boss' birthday party. I am lucky that option was available but grr I do not like getting up that early. Ooops. I should call my boss there to let him know.

take care

No comments:

Post a Comment