Monday, March 29, 2010

I am grateful my children are healthy

I am also a little panicked that I won't be able to buy food for them. I am sure things will work out. I am not the kind of person who lets things just happen to her or her children. I have reached out for help and I do have faith that I will get help.

Other than that, I really slept a lot this weekend. I am not sure if the stress is making me tired or if the depression is starting to rear it's ugly head. During the week everything goes well. It is really helpful to get up and go to a job I love with people I respect.

My sister (the doctor) is in town. I wish I felt comfortable asking her for help but that really is not an option. I would have to go through a whole bunch of explaining why things got so bad and it really is embarrassing. Looking back, I should have been prepared for this. I knew "What's his name's" unemployment would run out and I also knew he wasn't prepared for that eventuality. I have to say that when I asked him about a plan he answered me very nicely without being defensive so I am also grateful for that.

To any friends that happen to read this, it is not a plea for money. I am really just expressing myself. I promise if it came down to it, I would be very direct.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment