Thursday, April 1, 2010

If my Life were a gameshow, it would be...

Jeopardy. Here is why:

I have always considered myself to be relatively intelligent, I have a college education, I have been raising three really good children on my own for the past nine years, I handle complex accounting issues daily and pretty much find solutions to many of life's little dilemmas.

Round one, I choose: Dr. Spock for $1,000 Alex. The answer is A CONFIDENT LOVING CHILD

What is "What does communication, caring and consistency produce?" Ding, Ding, Ding! For a thousand dollars!

Now Alex I choose finances for $500. The answer is TO MAKE SURE ALL YOUR BILLS ARE PAID.

What is "The reason you work and encourage your kids' father to pay child support. Ding, Ding, Ding! For a five hundred dollars!

Skipping ahead, I have won every round (mathematics, history, teen dating, temper tantrums from a nine year old, even autism) but final Jeopardy is Potpourri ooooooo and I bet it all!

The Answer is: BECAUSE YOU ALLOW IT

My question: "Why do people like and respect me so much" Alex OH! sorry mommy1964 that is incorrect! The winning answer would be "Why is your ex-husband still living with you after almost a year and now can't pay you anything because his unemployment ran out".

Oh mommy1964 I am sure all that money would have gone a long way toward feeding and educating your children but unfortunately it looks like you may just need to take on more hours at you second job. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment